Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Note to my followers

Hi everyone! I'm so glad you are all reading my blog! I'm really excited that so many people are here with me on my adventure to becoming a book blogger! I really appreciate all the feedback I've received on my reviews, but one comment brought to my attention an issue I'd like to bring up.

While I have been reviewing some Christian literature, I am not here to discuss religion, my views, or any interpretations of the Bible. I appreciate any comments I receive on my posts, however I do ask that you respect my wishes and refrain from making comments about my personal beliefs or yours. I realize that every person has their own beliefs, and sincerely hope you respect my beliefs the way I respect all of yours.

Once again, thank you all so much for reading my blog and I can't wait to get more feedback from each an every one of you. (Or any comments really. I'd even love to hear about your award-winning sweet potato pie!)

-nikki


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. following you :) http://vampyregurlsbookclub.blogspot.com/

    Your blog and choice of books is refreshing and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting and following my blog. Thanks for the suggestion on the Q&A. I took that question and answer down as not to spoil the book. It will still be a great read because the message is so huge. Thanks again. Donna

    ReplyDelete