Friday, June 17, 2011

SiS Read-a-thon Report #1!

1. Update:
Books read: 0
Pages read: 90
Pages since last update: 52
How am I feeling: glad the little one is in bed so I can get some reading done!
2. What is the favorite thing you have read today?
Well today I've really only been reading "Only You, Sierra", so I suppose that's my favorite. It's a cute story.
3. Which mini-challenge was your favorite?
I really enjoyed the story challenge. It was interesting to see how many way those words could be put together!
4. What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
Getting to connect with all kinds of new bloggers, and getting new followers!
5. What has been your LEAST favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
The fact that I haven't got to read as much as I would have liked to.
6. Are you on track to meet your goals?
Not at all but I'm having fun, so who really cares?
7. Will you be participating tomorrow? Do you have any new goals?
Yes I will be participating as much as I can Saturday. I have no new goals.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment