Saturday, June 18, 2011

SiS Read-a-thon Update #6!

Update!
  • Books read so far: 1!
  • Pages read so far: 168
  • Pages since last update: 78
  • How I'm feeling: So happy I finally got one book done! However, I am not reading the ones I originally said I would. Death and The Penguin ended up not being very interesting. So now I'm moving on to What Are You Waiting For? It seemed pretty interesting, though it's not the fiction I usually read. Actually, I don't usually read Christian works, but I got them to review since I'm just starting out so I guess I gotta read them at some time!
Mini-Challenge
For this challenge, I would put together Anita Blake with Ron Weasley. No, not romantically. I think that Ron would be a great sidekick for Anita. Anita is really brash and fierce, while Ron.. is not. He is the humorous friend, the one everyone likes to laugh at. I think that they would be great together, because even though he is a clown he sometimes gets things right that no one else does.

1 comment:

  1. the problem with that would be Anita would eventually try to get old Ron in the sack LOL

    ReplyDelete