Friday, June 17, 2011

Spring into Summer Read-a-thon: Starting Line!

What do you hope to read during the read-a-thon?
  • Well, I'm just getting started here on my blog so I'm going to be reading some books to get reviews done. Here's the order I'm going to read in!
1. The Seraph Seal by Leonard Sweet
2. Only You, Sierra by Robin Jones Gunn
3. Death and The Penguin by Audrey Kurkov


What book are you starting with?
  • The Seraph Seal by Leonard Sweet
I hope to read:
  • At least the first two books!
Where are you going to read?
  • Friday, I'm starting out by reading at the library. Then I'll head home, and I'll be there for the rest of the weekend. I will get most of my reading done in bed after the wee one goes to sleep!
What will you include in your updates?
  • Since I read books in ebook format, it's hard for me to count up the total number of pages. So for this read-a-thon, I will be posting updates that include what percent I am done with each book, which book I am on, and how I'm feeling at the time.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment