Today, I'm going to participate in Time4Mommy's weekly Meme Monday. This week's questions are...
- What did you do this week to take time for yourself?
- What is your favorite kind of candy?
- Do you have any siblings?
- This week, I didn't get much time for myself. But even when I had the wee one, I was able to rearrange my bedroom and clean it really nicely. It was definitely nice to be able to look around last night and just smile since there was no more work to be done!
- My favorite candy is chocolate. Mmmmm. I didn't use to be a chocoholic, but when I got pregnant that was all I wanted. In fact, I used to go to the local ice cream shop and get sundaes every night. (That didn't last too long...) Now I have to limit myself, but if there is any chocolate in my house, I will definitely hoard it for later!
- Yes, two. I am the youngest in my family. My brother, Tim, just turned 28. He has a traumatic brain injury and is both physically and mentally handicapped. He lives with us in our big ol' house. My sister, Meg, is practically my twin. She is one year older and shares many of the same interests as me. She doesn't live with us any longer, but I get to see her once a week.