Wednesday, May 21, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW: Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen!

I may be an avid reader and devoted book-lover, but I’m also something else: I’m a mom. And as a mom, I’m always on the lookout for the next best product for my little Bug. Though I usually write about books, I want to take a minute to tell you about a really cool product I got to try thanks to BzzAgent. (If you haven’t heard of BzzAgent yet, you need to head to their website right away to try out and talk about some really cool products, all at a great discount or free!) As a BzzAgent, I get to try some of the coolest things. Food, insoles, health care products, and all sorts of neat things. This time, I was sent free samples of Coppertone’s  ClearlySheer sunscreen.

Now, Bug and I are very fair skinned and have to use sunscreen even on a cloudy day. For me, it’s always been easier to stay in the shade because I never could stand that greasy feeling on my skin. I’ve always battled acne, and sunscreen just makes it so much worse. Add to that the horrible stench that accompanies every sunscreen and you’ve just met my worst nightmare. So as you can imagine, I was rather hesitant to try ClearlySheer, but hey, who can pass up a free product?

The first thing I noticed when I applied ClearlySheer was the smell. It seems Coppertone has managed to break the mold and create an actually great smelling sunscreen! The scent is light and fresh, and I would recommend this product to anyone based on the smell alone. But it gets better. Not only does ClearlySheer smell great, it goes on smoothly without any greasy feeling. In fact, I put it on under my makeup and stayed as flawless as ever. 

The biggest shock I had with ClearlySheer is that even after wearing it on my face under my makeup for two days, my skin never broke out. No greasy feeling, a great smell, and a formula that doesn’t clog pores? I can’t think of a single downside to this product. If you frequently wear sunscreen, are headed outside, or are a human being, I highly suggest you Coppertone’s ClearlySheer line a try. 





Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent (www.bzzagent.com) and received free samples of Coppertone  ClearlySheer to try for myself. These are strictly my opinions, I was not forced or asked to post a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment